CodependencyQuiz.com is looking for a few good beta testers for our new 40 Day Codependency Recovery Program.
What’s In The Program
The 40 Day Codependency Recovery Program (CRP) is a step-by-step, down and dirty, hands on, practical approach to help you change your codependent behaviors.
Instead of giving you lots of information as to WHY you’re codependent, the 40 Day Program focuses on your behaviors and belief systems.
Each day you’re assigned a simple, strategic, custom designed experiences that will give you a taste of what healthy relationships are supposed to be like.
Who We’re Looking For
CodependencyQuiz.com is looking for individuals who:
- recognize that they have codependent behaviors which are causing disruptions in their daily lives.
- are wanting to change.
- are willing to challenge themselves.
- are willing to provide feedback via an online survey.
- are willing to provide a written testimonial (including allowing their first name to be used in future promotional materials for the 40 Day CRP).
What You’ll Get
As a way of saying thanks for your feedback, we are offering the program for FREE to the first 50 people to sign up and be chosen as beta testers. Once we reach 50 people, the beta testing program will be closed.
What We’ll Get
- Your valuable feedback.
- Your opinion and HONEST testimonial that we can use to promote the product to other people. (And we really mean honesty… if you don’t like it, we’d like to know why.)
- Fill out the form below.
- In a day or two you’ll get an email confirming your submission. (It takes a day or two because we are real people actually reading each submission—not auto responders.)
- Note—not everyone who submits a request to be a beta tester will be chosen. Sorry.
The 40 Day Codependency Recovery Program (CRP) is a self-hep program and is NOT intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any mental health issues. Use of the program may cause significant disruption to your personal life and relationships. If you chose to use the 40 Day CRP, you assume all responsibility for any consequences or impact is may have in your life.