How did your family contribute to your codependency?
Nobody is born codependent.
Usually, codependency begins in childhood. When you were young you probably learned to take care of everyone else’s emotions and disregarded your own. Now, as an adult, you may be relating to those around you in the same dysfunctional manner.
This project will help you take an honest look at your family of origin—something that may be difficult for you. You’ll be able to start assessing the different dynamics that were present, and see how healthy you home environment really was.
There is a 12 minute audio to listen to that describes the family-of-origin dynamics.
There is also a worksheet that you can download and fill out online or do it old school and print it and use a pen or pencil.
Listen To Today’s Project
Click the play button on the player to listen to today’s project.
Download The Worksheet
You can fill out the worksheet on your computer using the Adobe Reader or Mac’s Preview.
What’s In The Project
What People Are Saying About The Project
Here’s some comments we’ve received from those that have gone through The Project:
– “This project is changing my life—it works… that’s all I can say.”
– “I can’t believe the difference. I’m becoming my own person.”
– “Thanks so much for giving me these tools.”
– “I’m not perfect, and I’m still a work in progress, but at least I feel I can breathe and I am free.”
– “Thank you so much for this. I really need it.”