… and how do I know if I had one?
Is there a universal definition of a healthy family? How can someone say that “My family was good and your family was bad?”
Healthy family come in all shapes and sizes. They are the families that understand the needs of each family member and make a conscious effort to help each person grow and develop.
Even though healthy families may look different, they all share certain elements. This project provides you with a list of the elements of a healthy family. You can evaluate how healthy your family was growing up.
More importantly, you can see what elements you can start to incorporate into your current family to make the home for your children safe and enjoyable.
Listen To Today’s Project
Click the play button on the player to listen to today’s project.
Download The Worksheet
You can fill out the worksheet on your computer using the Adobe Reader or Mac’s Preview.
What People Are Saying About The Project
Here’s some comments we’ve received from those that have gone through The Project:
– “This project is changing my life—it works… that’s all I can say.”
– “I can’t believe the difference. I’m becoming my own person.”
– “Thanks so much for giving me these tools.”
– “I’m not perfect, and I’m still a work in progress, but at least I feel I can breathe and I am free.”
– “Thank you so much for this. I really need it.”