The toxic things you’ve had to hold.
Family secrets force you to carry responsibility that isn’t yours. They keep you scared, embarrassed, frustrated, and powerless.
When you start to break free of the family secrets it doesn’t mean that you have to air all of the family’ dirty laundry. It simply means that you start to be honest with yourself and clarify the things that you’re responsible for in your life and the things that other members of your family need to be responsible for.
It means that you won’t have to carry as many burdens.
Listen To Today’s Project
Click the play button to listen to today’s project.
Download The Worksheet
You can fill out the worksheet on your computer using the Adobe Reader or Mac’s Preview.
What People Are Saying About The Project
Here’s some comments we’ve received from those that have gone through The Project:
– “This project is changing my life—it works… that’s all I can say.”
– “I can’t believe the difference. I’m becoming my own person.”
– “Thanks so much for giving me these tools.”
– “I’m not perfect, and I’m still a work in progress, but at least I feel I can breathe and I am free.”
– “Thank you so much for this. I really need it.”