How the scary things of childhood affect you now.
As a child, you may have had to endure painful, scary, or unpleasant things. But what do you call those experiences? Were they abusive? Where they neglectful? Or were they just part of a dysfunctional family?
Having accurate definitions for what you experienced is important. It empowers you to know what to call something. It allows you to look at something that is uncomfortable instead of avoiding or excusing it.
It helps you take responsibility for your life.
And that helps you start to challenge many of your codependent behaviors.
Listen To Today’s Project
Click the play button to listen to today’s project.
Download The Worksheet
You can fill out the worksheet on your computer using the Adobe Reader or Mac’s Preview.
What People Are Saying About The Project
Here’s some comments we’ve received from those that have gone through The Project:
– “This project is changing my life—it works… that’s all I can say.”
– “I can’t believe the difference. I’m becoming my own person.”
– “Thanks so much for giving me these tools.”
– “I’m not perfect, and I’m still a work in progress, but at least I feel I can breathe and I am free.”
– “Thank you so much for this. I really need it.”